a Lithuanian capital company SMS-Eligita UAB was established. In the first two years of its activity, the company was producing food products.
Mission & vision
QUALITY, FOOD SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Purpose:UAB SMS-Eligita is focused on the highest level of service and safety and quality of its products corresponding to the highest requirements:
Strategic tasks, areas of activities:
Company’s management obliges:
|PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY|
|1. The Client will transfer personal data to the Contractor for the purposes of the Agreement.
2. By transferring personal data to the Contractor, the Client agrees and undertakes:
2.1. to limit the transfer of personal data to the extent it is required for the provision of services;
2.2. to ensure that personal data being transferred have been collected and processed on legal grounds and that the transfer complies with the provisions of the laws governing personal data protection;
2.3. to ensure that the data subjects whose data are transferred have been notified about the processing of personal data in due time and manner, including but not limited to data transfer to the Contractor and that they have been made aware of the information provided for In art. 14 of GDPR;
2.4. to notify the Contractor about any corrections, erasure or processing restrictions of personal data as provided for in GDPR prior to the commencement of provision of services by the Contractor and in case of later notification, the Client assumes full liability and compensation for the losses resulting from late notification.
3. By receiving personal data, the Contractor agrees and undertakes:
3.1. to process personal data exclusively for the purposes of the Agreement;
3.2. to ensure that the processing of personal data complies with the requirements of the laws governing personal data protection;
4. To ensure that the Contractor’s employees and other individuals engaged by the Contractor for the processing of personal data have undertaken to keep confidentiality and data security requirements in compliance with the requirements of the laws governing personal data protection;
5. To implement adequate technical and organisational measures ensuring the level of security, which is sufficient in the background of possible risks and which delivers protection and assistance in implementing data subject’s rights and enabling the processing of personal data in strict compliance with the requirements of the laws governing personal data protection.
6. The parties agree to cooperate and assist each other, when they receive requests or inquiries by data subjects and (or) competent authorities related to personal data transferred hereunder.
7. If, for whatever reasons, either party is unable to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement, the party must immediately notify the other party about it.8. The Contractor is entitled to implement its rights, as the data controller, including the right to engage data processors for the processing of personal data transferred to the Contractor.